Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Believeitornot

How sad when i was like Actually googled "how to forget someone that we love"...
Is it i am officially mentioned that i lost my bf?
I cant believe it!
Written.
I removed him from my chatting list, i deleted his contact from my phone,
Now i have to pull down our photos from the wall.

Is it something difficult to follow or to create some exciting journey in our life to being together?
I was like to built our; me n him to get start with 2nd stage of life.
Marriage.

Is it so hard to follow? So hard to describe? So hard to explain.?
Then what is relation stand for?

What is the definition for you and me?
All must be personal.
But related to us.


I was like waiting my time just to know my happy ending could be something.........

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...